It's Webby Award season again and we'd be eternally grateful if you'd take some time out and vote for us.
The Webby nominations were announced today and The Creators Project is up for four awards! We're pretty stoked so we're shamelessly promoting it right here, so you can vote and help us win. Because in the end, winning awards is what really matters (OK we're kidding, but it feels nice).
We've been nominated in Online Film and Video (Entertainment), Website (Art), Interactive Media and Advertising (Branded Content), and our collaboration with Nexus Interactive Arts, Evan Boehm's The Carp and The Seagull, is up for the award in Experimental and Weird.
Follow these simple steps and help us on our way to victory:
1) Visit http://pv.webbyawards.com
2) Register to vote with your email address
3) Click on each of the links below to jump directly to The Creators Project categories:
• Online Film & Video: Entertainment (Vote The Creators Project)
• Websites: Art (Vote The Creators Project)
• Interactive Media and Advertising: Branded Content (Vote The Creators Project)
• Online Film & Video: Experimental & Weird (Vote The Carp and The Seagull)
4) To vote, click your choice and then click again to confirm. If you see a voting tally with percentage, you have voted successfully.
We very much appreciate your support! And if you haven't checked it out yet, you can experience The Carp and The Seagull here.