<p>Busy week? Here are some things you may have missed.</p>
On the blog this week, old met new as Barcelona’s Sagrada Familia got projection mapped, we found out more about the Yeasayer and Casey Reas collaboration, were dazzled by new Creator Chul Hyun Ahn’s infinite spaces, ran through the highlights of our event in Seoul, found out about a drunken chatbot, were taken with Peter Root’s Google Earth art, debuted the new video for Grizzly Bear from Emily Kai Bock, found out how you can turn paintballs into art and make your own cat animatronic ears, and spoke with Dev Harlan about his runway projections for New York Fashion Week.
· Anything Google Street View can do, Gabriel Paez can do better. The hacker is riding across America on his scooter decked out with eight iPhones mounted to a harness to give him a panoramic view of all he surveys.
· Japanese artist Keita Onishi (above) makes audiovisual beauty in black and white.
· After the gold rush: Neil Young to take on Apple with online music service and music players, to try and improve audio quality on downloads.
· Gamers may inspire office workspaces of the future.
· Implantable electronics that melt in the body have been invented. Being a cyborg will be like getting a temporary tattoo.