<p>Busy week? Here are some things you may have missed.</p>
On the blog this week, we looked at M.C.Escher as our Original Creator, broke down “Love Gun” by Loose Screwz, were entranced by NASA’s visualization of the world’s oceans, virtually winced at an almighty supercut of epic Skate 3 wipeouts, enjoyed hidden narrations in manipulated cityscapes, checked out Amsterdam’s latest mind-altering export, found out how to recycle computer parts to reincarnate hermaphroditic cyborgs, and looked at how tweeting, friending, poking, liking, and other virtual habits are entering the physical world.
And on the tubes…
· Google showcases its driverless car by putting a blind man behind the wheel.
· The history of the web will be documented in a new gallery called LOL (Life Online) opening at the National Media Museum in Bradford, UK. LOL!
· A Tumblr, One Tiny Hand, features celebrities, politicians, and other recognizable people with one hand smaller than the other. It’s funny ‘cause it’s not true.
· Glitchr is a Facebook page that uses bugs found within the site to make glitch art.
· This wind map of the United States looks pretty damn awesome and shows the “delicate tracery of wind flowing over the US”.